WebTech Conference Munich
Today I am here at the WebTech Conference in Munich speaking about cloud computing and web technologies. In this blog post you find some photos and links to the material that I will use during my sessions.
At WebTech Conference I will do three sessions:
- Keynote about cloud computing together with Frank Müller from Canonical and Glen Campbell from Rackspace. Sebastian Meyen from Software and Support Media will moderate the discussion.
- Session about Windows Azure Websites.
- Session about TypeScript.
My session will be nearly 100% live coding. However, I have published the samples I will do in my blog together with supporting slide decks describing the concepts.
- Sample Code for TypeScript Article in Windows.Developer Magazine
- AngularJS with TypeScript and Windows Azure Mobile Services
I took some photos during the event. You can find them in full resolution in my Flickr album. You can also view smaller versions in the following image library (click to enlarge):